Eichtens Wild Rice Gouda Cheese
Eichtens Wild Rice Gouda Cheese is a semi-hard cheese celebrated for its rich, unique flavor and smooth texture.
Wild Rice Gouda has a smooth buttery flavor with Minnesota Wild Rice and special seasonings.
Eichtens Wild Rice Gouda Cheese is available in:
- 5 oz Wedge – $6.00
- 8 oz wedge – $7.99
- 1 lb Wedge – $16.00
- 1 lb Cubed – $17.50
- Pasteurized Fresh cow’s milk
- Vegetable rennet
- True European Culture
- We add no coloring, artificial flavors or preservatives
- No GMO Rennet (our milk contains no growth hormones, antibiotics or rBGH.)
- aged 60 days and/or longer
- precise temperature aging rooms
- moved and turned daily for correct breathing and aging.
- The longer the aging period, the stronger the flavor.
Gouda or “How-da” as the locals say, is a Dutch cheese named after the city of Gouda in the Netherlands. If truth be told, it is one of the most popular cheeses in the world, accounting for 50 to 60 percent of the world’s cheese consumption.
Can be grated, sliced, cubed or melted.
Cubed Cheese 1# Bag will be of Herb Gouda – Picture is a sample of our cubed cheeses.