Gourmet Honey Butter
8 oz Jar of Gourmet Honey Butter from Velvet Bees.
Minnesota Local company that has been making this delicious honey butter since 2011. Hand-crafted in small batches with five ingredients.
How do you describe Velvet Bees Honey Butter?
“Heavenly!” “Delicious!” “OMG!”
We’ve learned that some things can be described in one word. It’s that good.
At the kitchen, we just call it goodness in a jar. And we believe you will agree once you’ve tried it.
A few things about our product:
Velvet Bees Gourmet Honey Butter is…….
- Handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality.
- Natural! Just five ingredients: Honey, butter, heavy cream, cane sugar, natural vanilla – no preservatives! And only 20 calories per teaspoon.
- A dairy product, so please refrigerate.
- Produced under license by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture.
Folks have asked us how we use honey butter. We haven’t found much that doesn’t taste better with Velvet Bees Honey Butter. So, we’re sharing a few of our favorite ways here. If you find new ways to use it, let us know! We would love to hear from you, too!
- Spread on toast, pancakes, bagels, English muffins, waffles, French toast.
- Mix a spoonful into oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, or yogurt.
- A great spread for popovers, corn bread, and baking powder biscuits.
- Gently melt and drizzle on popcorn or ice cream for a tasty treat.
- Add to steamed carrots for a quick and easy Candied Carrots.
- Stir into baked butternut, acorn squash or sweet potatoes.
- Delicious dip for fruits: Apples, strawberries, raspberries and bananas.
- Mix with brown deli mustard to make a glaze for ham or chicken or a dip for chicken strips, mini corn dogs or soft pretzels.
- Try peanut butter and honey butter sandwiches.
- A perfectly simple hostess gift or a great addition to a gift basket or stocking stuffer.